An Empty House Catches Fire
The owner of this property was quite upset to find out that a fire was caused inside the empty home. The owner was trying to sell the property when this incident occurred. Apparently the fire was the result of careless action taken by a homeless person that had been occupying the home. The fire itself wasn't very destructive, but did leave behind an odor that wasn't pleasant to say the least. Fortunately our technicians are highly skilled in the deoderization process. SERVPRO of Southeast Salem was pleased to provide this service to the homeowner. With the smell gone it was much easier for the house to be sold.